General Terms and Conditions Practice Daisy – Treatments/Consultations
To make the workshops and 1-on-1 appointments as pleasant as possible and to remove any ambiguities, we give here an overview of the general conditions.
When registering for a workshop or 1-on-1 appointment, you agree to the following conditions:
Article 1 – Health
1. If you are under the treatment of a doctor, physiotherapist etc., please report this to the practitioner/teacher.
2. You remain responsible for your own well-being at all times. The practitioner/teacher is not responsible for any injury incurred during a treatment or workshop. Observe your own limits and immediately indicate if something is not pleasant or hurts.
Article 2 – Liability
1. The practitioner/teacher can’t be held liable in any way if there is injury during or after the treatment/workshop.
2. The practitioner/teacher is not responsible for any loss of valuables.
Article 3 – Changes
1. Practice Daisy reserves the right, in the absence of the therapist/teacher, to choose to continuethe treatment/workshop under the direction of another (intermediate) practitioner/teacher.
2. Practice Daisy reserves the right to change times.
Article 4 – Books
1. Participation in a treatment/workshop is final only when the payment is received before the start of the workshop.
Article 5 – Cancel
1. In the event of cancellation of a 1-to-1 appointment or workshop more than 24 hours in advance, the payment for participation will be fully refunded.
2. If cancelled less than 24 hours in advance, the full costs will be charged.